Monday, September 27, 2010

Old friends in New places

Lisa and her mom came through Boston to visit some of their family and it was SO much fun to catch up.  I guess it was a little more than two years ago that I went to New York and Niagara Falls with Lisa.  Such good times.  We had dinner at Boston's best Greek restaurant on Monday and then met for breakfast on their return to the airport.  It was so great to see her!
The same week I had a visit from another friend, Nick, who moved to NY from SC.  We had fun exploring the North End and I got to see Bunker Hill.
It was a fun week of having visitors.  Everyone is welcome!!!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! You're looking great, by the way, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was going to ask if you've lost weight? You sure look like you have! :)

    ReplyDelete