As of March 31 she...
- is finally getting more teeth! Just this week she had one top molar break through and there are several more that are waiting under the surface.
- loves having a little brother and gives him lots of kisses. She will sometimes try to help me burp him and wipe his face after he burps. She's a good big sister.
- has been a tiny bit more clingy lately. I think there have just been too many big changes- getting a new brother, daddy working out of town, grandma Leckie staying for two weeks and then disappearing, going out of town on a little trip to St. George- you know, big changes.
- still takes a good nap in the afternoon, although, somewhat ironically she's woken up while I've been writing this post and she hasn't been asleep all that long. Hmm... she must have known what I was going to say...
- loves puzzles.
- understands a very large variety of words but will only say about 5, "No!" being a particular favorite.
- still loves books.
- likes to twirl.
- would watch tv or play with the ipad all day long if I'd let her.
- loves loves loves to play in dirt and sand- she loves it even more than the tv and ipad.
- seems to really like the thrill of the chase... or being chased.
- likes to do motion songs. Her favorites are "the itsy bitsy spider", "the wheels on the bus", "if you're happy and you know it", and "head, shoulders, knees, and toes".
- will consistently point to lots of body parts. Head, eyes, ears, nose, mouth, fingers, hands, elbows, knees, toes, tummy, shoulders, hair, feet, and there might be a couple others.
- likes to go for walks in the stroller.
- usually likes to go to nursery- except for this past Sunday- but I blame all the changes.
- eats pretty well most of the time. She certainly has a sweet tooth- but that's no surprise considering who her parents are.
- is our pleasant and pretty easy going little gal. We sure love her!
|January 30 2015. 19 Months.|
|Snack time with cousin Scott.|
Bath time with cousin Scott.
|She really likes to help mom cook... and she likes whipping cream... :)|
|This is what happens while mom is in the hospital having a baby- she goes crazy with the peas!|
|In the slammer!|
A new secret hideout
|She probably likes to eat dirt almost as much as she likes to eat whipping cream.|
She likes putting things on her head...