It has been absolutely glorious lately, weather wise. Caroline and I have been loving it.
- She still isn't too interested in rolling from her back to her tummy. In fact, she's pretty opposed to being on her tummy at all these days.
- She can sit up pretty well if she's holding on to her toys.
- Likes to grab EVERYTHING.
- Has advanced to cheerios and little puffs. She's doing really well with solid foods.
- She's really expanded her vocability. Yes, I mean vocability. She likes to just holler or yell- she's not mad, just being loud.
- She's recently discovered the joy's of peek-a-boo.
- Even though she's not rolling or crawling, she still manages to push her head against the bars in her crib. I can put her in as close to the foot of the bed as possible, but if she's awake for anytime at all before I get her in the morning her head will be against the bars on the other end. Tricky for someone who's not very mobile. - Refuses to say "mamama" even though she will say "bababa" or "papapa"
- Still won't leave her socks on.
- Doesn't really have a mohawk like it may appear in the pictures. That's just how her hair dried that day :)