Monday, March 30, 2015

St. George- Take I

Waaaaaaaayyyy back in January (around the 9th) we combined a little business with pleasure and took a family trip down to St. George where Jared will be doing some tile work in the temple later this year.  He had a meeting so we packed up and headed south.  For the first time in my life I can truly understand why there are "snowbirds" out there.  It was fabulously warm and beautiful.
Caroline and I hung out at the visitors center while Jared had his meeting and then we went for a little "hike".  Between a toddler and a substantially pregnant person it was much more like a stroll- but it was lovely just the same.   Caroline would have played all day long in the sand if we'd let her.
The next day we went to the St. George Children's Museum.  It was so fun and Caroline had a great time until she fell down some wooden stairs.
I've become a really big fan of St. George.





I believe it was called Johnson's Canyon and this arch was the destination.












No comments:

Post a Comment