Monday, March 30, 2015

Diaper Shower

Jamie, Janette, and Mary Jean threw a diaper shower for me  on the 31st of January.  We had a it a little early since they were worried with my track record.  I wasn't planning or expecting to have a shower since we're pretty well equipped and have lots of boy clothes to use but when they said a diaper shower I couldn't say no. 
It was super low key- which was nice- and even though several people weren't able to make it they still sent gifts.  I even got diapers from my mom and all my sisters.  It was so nice and has been such a huge blessing. I am a  very very fortunate gal to be loved by so many kind people.

Caroline had a great time- she's quite the party gal.



While at the shower she fell down the stairs at Dave and Janette's and ran into a chair. Poor thing, she really looked rough for a couple days.

1 comment: