Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love to see the temple...


This morning I went with the kids to the Museum of Science.  It was so cool!  I want to go back because it is just huge and I feel like we've just barely scraped the tip of the iceberg.  Really really fun.
I got off fairly early and went to the pool for just a little while.  It's a free community pool and it was really packed because it was one of the last days that it's open for the season.
Then this evening there was a trip to the temple to do baptisms.  I realized I hadn't put a picture up yesterday, so here's one now.  It really is great to be so close!  There was a pretty good turnout from the ward and it was nice to get to know some more of them- or at least their names.  A girl named Amy actually let me know about it and gave me a ride.  She's so ridiculously nice- she would make Santa Clause look like an ogre.  Anyhow, she's also pretty new here so we're going to be friends.  It's official :)
Okay, that's all for today.  It's been another good one!

1 comment:

  1. Seems like you've been getting off early a lot - lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete