Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My new favorite spot


Spy pond at Sunset.

So, after work today I went for a little bike ride to Spy pond and took a book.  Along one of the short little paths to the lake there were perfect rocks for sitting next to the water, reading, and enjoying the sunset.  It was incredibly relaxing and perfect!

I do realize that I've been neglecting the blog a little bit and it's cause I've been kinda busy :) But I'll try to catch up a little...

Church was fantastic on Sunday and I feel like I'm settling in.  After church I went home and had lunch with Mike and Jennie and then I went with some random girls to chauffeur  them around and we went to the Old North Bridge- where the first shots of the revolution were fired.  It is an absolutely beautiful spot.  Makes it hard to believe that it was the site of such carnage.  There was another site on our tour, but because of a blunder- by me- we had the wrong address and couldn't make it.  But it was still fun.  Not the best first impression, i'm afraid...
Monument, Old North Bridge, and "The Little Women" house, or Louisa May Alcott's house.
Today's been good.  I went to a meeting this morning with a bunch of mom's to organize the little pre-school swap that Sammie and Cate will be going to.  It sounds like it should be fun and it's a good system.  We went to a park this afternoon and were sea animals.  After lunch we played with play-dough and made little creatures.



2 comments:

  1. Love seeing what you're up to, Sara! You're a great 'mom' :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara! I read all your posts and I'm so glad I found your blog because I've been wondering how you're doing and what you're up to.

    I love that you're taking advantage of being out there already! And that you're so quick to make friends. That's just awesome. Keep living it up!

    ReplyDelete