Saturday, September 4, 2010

Go RedSox



I got to go to a redsox game today!!! Fortunately, the game got rained out last night (Thanks, Earl) and Amy wasn't able to go on her date to see the game.  Her date was going out of town on Saturday and wouldn't be able to use the rescheduled tickets- So I got to go!!  It was so much fun!  They played the White Sox and I still don't really get the whole "sox" thing, but whatever.  Boston lost, but it was still a really fun game, and the weather was absolutely perfect. 

Afterwards, Amy and I went to Northborough (About an hour away) for an activity.  We got there a little late, but got dinner, played ultimate frisbee, and then I got to watch almost the first half of the BYU football game!!!!!!!!!  I was so happy!  Especially when I saw (after I got home) that BYU won!  It was my first BYU football game since I left on my mission and I didn't realize how much I'd missed it.  

1 comment: