Monday, March 28, 2011

SpRiNg bReAk!


I was so happy to be in warm and sunny South Carolina, even if it was only for a week.  I was able to see my new car and put about 80 miles on it.  I helped dad fall about 5 trees or limbs that would be the equivalent to a tree.  While he does seem to have an affinity for chopping down trees it seemed especially pronounced since it was warm but the leaves were not on the trees yet- apparently the perfect time to fall them.  








We also had a partial family camp-out.   Latisha had come from Florida with her family to camp at Oconee State park, so,  we (me, mom, & dad) went down, as did Nathan and his crew and Crystal was able to join us one evening. It was great to spend time with family.  We had a great time and I absolutely loved the nice warm days!  
Isaqueena Falls

Me, Latisha, Geri, Crystal

Kaylee and Kate playing by the very man-made dam.

Livin' the life.

Kate (6), Me, Kaylee (9) outside Stumphouse Tunnel

Justin (13), Me, Derek (14)

Captain Sara, Brandon, and Latisha

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't look like fun at all...I'm not at all sad that I missed the family reunion. Wouldn't everyone prefer to sit around waiting to have a baby instead of going out and enjoying a fun (I mean NOT fun) camping trip??

    Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete