Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Unfortunate lack of pictures

There is more than one problem with me not taking pictures- not only does it make for a less entertaining blog  (cause, honestly, who actually wants to read what I write) but I also can't remember what I've done.  
I will say this though, that I don't think I've been home before midnight more than 1 night in the past week and that I'm averaging about 5 hours of sleep.  I'm getting even more loopy than normal.  I feel like my life has been a constant stream of small group and ward activities- and I love it.  Today is the first day in what seems like a long time that I've spent the evening at home, which is why I'm finally updating my blog, and it doesn't seem like it's going to get much slower before I go home for Christmas.  That's okay though, I'm sure I'll have a little down time there, at least until after Christmas :). 
I guess I just need to track down the people who have had cameras when there have been fun activities... but that's what facebook is for, right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment