Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Plymouth

Thanksgiving break was fantastic.  Wednesday night after a very impromptu viewing of the 7th Harry Potter, we began our late trek to Connecticut to enjoy Thanksgiving day with the van den Berg family.  Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of our delicious feast, as the one with those pictures is currently in Hawaii (thanks, Sofia) but at some point in my life I hope to have a few of those.  I headed back to Boston on Thursday night and enjoyed a restful evening at home.

Friday morning I headed to Plymouth with Amy Stuart and Kristen Peterson- two fabulous gals from my ward.  We just wandered and explored.  We saw THE Plymouth Rock (which coincidentally my or may not be where the pilgrims landed), a replica of the Mayflower, the oldest Grist Mill in the country, and wandered the burial grounds.  Pretty sure I've never seen gravestones this old before in my life.  It was a very fun Thanksgiving weekend activity.











 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! (Cute picture of the the three of you in that one picture with the ship. You kind of look like you have to use the bathroom. hehe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused about the five years that William Bradford "declined"?

    ReplyDelete