Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Washington D.C.

We found some crazy cheap tickets and Jared had a little break between jobs so we decided to make a break for it and take the whole crew to the Nation's capitol.

Thanks to my sister, Crystal, for feeding us, housing us, and spending lots of hours watching kids so Jared and I could actually see DC!

On our 4 hour layover... that turned into 6 hours.... 

We enjoyed a nice picnic on the Mall.

Caroline took this nice picture for us.

The Air and Space Museum was a favorite for the kids.
Probably because it was the one place where they could actually touch stuff.


Museum of Natural History.

Lincoln Memorial
Washington Monument


I think riding on the metro may have also been their favorite.

Jared and I were able to go on a tour of the White House.  Pretty cool view out the window.
Feeding time for the crew of hooligans that my sister took care of so
Jared and I could enjoy the museums and capitol building.

Cousins!


Trouble #1 and Trouble #2. 


Washington DC Temple

So long, DC.  It was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment