Friday, September 1, 2017

The rest of August

 This was pretty much all we got out of our garden.  It's a really good thing we're not relying on it for our survival.  They were beautiful, though!


 I love when school starts back and we can practically get the whole pond to ourselves.

I love summer.

This was our view of the eclipse.  Pretty anticlimactic compared to those who got the total experience, but it was still kinda cool. I'm glad the metal roof on my carport has holes in it or we might not have even gotten to see this much.  


 The best picture that we took at the fair.  My kids love the Ferris wheel!

 No matter how many times he gets stuck he keeps insisting on crawling under the chairs.

Watching planes fly over in the backyard. 

 I love summer.

Have I mentioned that I love summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment