Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Caroline at 2 months.


Our little one is really little.  Here are her stats:

Weight: 8 lb 5 oz (0%)
Height: 20.25 in (0%)
Head: 14.3 in (5%)

The doctor says she's growing wonderfully though and we have confidence that someday she'll be on the charts in height and weight and not just in her head.

At the doctors office we learned that she's right on track with developmental stuff
- she can follow things with her eyes
- she lifts her head up on her own
- she coos and "talks"
- etc. etc.
Also at the doctors office she got lots of shots and has been fairly miserable since then.

Caroline really loves lying on the floor and if there is a fan she will stare for a good long time.  After she's done staring she'll work on "kick-starting her motorcycle."  She does this pretty much anytime we lay her down and I think it's pretty cute since it really does look like she's trying to start a motorcycle.  


She has some really really cute smiles but they're still pretty randomly given.  I think we're pretty close to getting them in response to our goofy faces.  
Someone that I worked with at the temple gave me this super cute personalized blanket. 







The comparisons:
 One week.
 One Month.
Two Months.

3 comments:

  1. She is SO CUTE!!! And I love the little kick start video. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute post! Loved the line about her being on the charts only in her head :). Wish I could see the video, but my computer is being ultra stupid. Can't believe how tiny she used to be!! Someday I'm going to update my blog.....

    ReplyDelete