Friday, April 12, 2013

Belly shots

I am not the world's greatest fan of taking pictures of my protruding belly.  I didn't like to do it before I was pregnant- why would I want to do it when I feel even fatter?  However- it has been requested and I am trying to comply.  Disclaimer- I can only seem to take belly shots if I make weird faces.

There's one at 20 weeks and one at 25.  I don't think there's really too much of a difference.

On a much more exciting note, for those few who I don't talk with weekly, Jared and I found out on March 5th that we are having a little girl.  Jared was finally able to feel her kick just this past Tuesday (the 9th) so now I think he believes me that there's something in there.  Unless something unexpected happens (ie- this girl is a boy) her name will be Caroline ________ Ridges.  We're still working on the blank.  There's actually a little bit of a story behind the name so if you haven't heard it already and want to let me know.



5 comments:

  1. Awww!!!! Thanks for posting! It's such a cute little baby bump. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies are the greatest! Love the belly bump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute. We are so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the post, Sara. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete