Thursday, May 31, 2012

MASSIVE UPDATE

Obviously the biggest or MOST exciting things have been going on since April 8th, but there were lots and lots of fun and not so fun things that happened inbetween, such as:

*Going out with my friend Kara to go kayak on Utah lake, only to turn around very quickly when we sprung a leak.
*Going to the Hot Springs with Jared, Emily, and her children.   It was super windy but as long as you stayed under water it was perfect.  We made Jared go get the lunch out of the car so we could eat it while staying as much in the water as possible.  Em's kids were a little nervous at first about jumping in, but they seemed to have a good time overall- except Andrew, that is.  He never could quite handle being left unattended even though he was wearing a life-jacket.












* Working at the temple on Thursday mornings.
*Jared making me a homemade dinner- yummy french bread pizza.
* A volleyball game with Jared. 
* My ward being split
* Filing taxes
* Going to the Oquirrah Mountain temple.
* Going to the Draper temple with Jared-  Funny lack of communication about where we'd meet afterwards.  The old men at the recommend desk were really worried about me when I was waiting and waiting for Jared- not knowing that he was waiting and waiting for me by the car.  
* Visiting with mission friends- Kiera and the Somerfeldts.
* Ring shopping
* Back issues, again.  But thankfully not nearly so serious as last year.
* First trip to a chiropractor.
* Fun work field trips to Thanksgiving point.
* Picked wedding colors.
* "Squatch" fest with Jared.  Included "big foot" racing, Sasquatch calling, digging for food, throwing rocks, and a unicorn pinata.  It was really fun.

* Bowling with Jared and my friend, Ben Smith.  I lost. 
* An attempt at gardening with Emily.
* Babysat 7 kids under the age of 6.  It went surprisingly well.  Thank you, "Rio!"
* Getting proposed to.
* House hunting
* Wedding planning
* Babysitting in Denver
* Helped Jared install a sprinkler system in his parent's yard.
* Took engagement pictures.
* Drowning my phone.
* Turned 27 years old.
* Had a fun short trip to St. George. Picked up my friend Alexandra and got to visit some people from my mission who moved to the states.  It was so fun!

* Hot Springs with Alexandra.
* Last day of work for the Lewis family. We got ice cream at Thanksgiving point.

* Packed up all my stuff.
* Drove to Denver...

which pretty much catches me up.  Now I'll fill in the details and pictures for some of the much bigger things.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been bored. I gave all the plants from our gardening attempt to Stephanie. You'll have to try again and actually see some of the fruits...with fewer plants in each pot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great synopsis! I should do some lists like this :).

    ReplyDelete