Sunday, April 8, 2012

Snowmobiling

My mission president has a cabin up in the mountains and invited everyone to come.  I had never been snowmobiling before but it was an absolute blast.  

Jared and I on top of the mountain. Jared's trying his hardest to look cool--with  marginal success.

The topic of much dispute between Jared and myself. I say this hill is 200 feet tall. Jared insists it's 100 ft tall. Eventually he'll have to admit I'm right.

Look how fast I"m going. . .to go when I actually start. 

DISCLAIMER:  While this is, in fact, me in the pictures. I did not write the comments for the pictures posted above.  This is the handiwork of Jared.

2 comments:

  1. No offense, Sara, but Jared's comments are a little more fun to read :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. None taken... why do you think I had him write them? :)

    ReplyDelete