Sunday, April 8, 2012

Moab

This past weekend I headed south with Jared to see Moab for the first time.  It's one of his favorite places in the world and was excited to share it with me.  It was indeed beautiful and I look forward to going again.

Jared and I at balanced rock--which you can't see because the cameraman cut it out of the picture.

Despite poor traction, a cadre of small children, and gravity, I finally stood triumphantly on top of Sand Dune Arch.

Quick. Guess how wide Landscape Arch is. Yeah, I didn't know either, but the sign said 290 feet.

Jared pooped out on me on the hike to Delicate Arch.

The view from Dead Horse Point was breathtaking, but the wind was ferocious so we stayed long enough to take two pictures and skedaddled because we were getting sand-blasted!

Sunset at Dead Horse Point with a beautiful girl--life doesn't get better!
DISCLAIMER: ONCE AGAIN, ALL CAPTIONS WERE WRITTEN BY JARED.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, because I was thinking those captions sounded really sophisticated. My first clue was the cadre of children. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete