Thursday, December 1, 2011

The San Francisco treat!

I drove up to Fruit Heights, UT on Sunday after church and was able to spend some time with the wonderful Stephenson family and then I drove up the road to visit my old roommate Michelle Packer and catch up with her.  On Monday, Kim and I drove to San Francisco where I was able to not only get my city fix but also my beach fix.  We spent Tuesday wandering around the city and absorbing everything from Chinatown, to the Fisherman's Wharf, and Ghiradelli Square where we had Ice Cream for dinner.  That evening we went to a "Sing-a-long" Sound of Music at the Castro Theater and had a blast.  
Tuesday, we drove to the beach and had a picnic and then along the coast for great views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the city then we headed for the airport.  It was a quick but absolutely wonderful trip!  










2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous I want to go to a sing a long and have a picnic with you and Kim. Not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool trip! Looks so fun. I can't imagine I'd ever need a big city fix, but it would be awesome to visit all those "famous" places. Too bad you didn't get to see the rainbow houses.

    ReplyDelete