Thursday, December 1, 2011

Repairs

For the last month I've not had my computer.  I'll use that as my excuse for not updating my blog.  The fine folks at Best Buy neglected to record all the things wrong with my computer and when it was sent off (the first time) so it returned with the same problems.  Nothing major, just things that I've wanted to be fixed since I bought it.  So it was "expedited" to repair all the things that they didn't fix the first time.  The point of the story is that now my I finally have my computer back and that now the internal microphone works and I can make calls from my computer.  Victory!  On to the updates....

3 comments:

  1. Sara!!! Hi there. I have a vague memory of you calling/texting me. How are ya?!
    ALSO, I can't get my microphone to work in my compy either...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're back. I have no such excuse, but maybe I'll get my act together and update soon, too. Maybe. Not that my adventures are nearly as interesting as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't even realize your computer was having problems, but glad to see so many new posts! And glad you have a working computer now. :)

    ReplyDelete