Wednesday, May 25, 2011

MIT

 A couple weeks ago MIT had an open house.  I saw some really cool stuff: wind tunnels, robots, cool computer apps, you name it! But one of the coolest things was when they dropped a piano off a building- a tradition I don't really understand about the drop deadline for classes.  People flocked like vultures to get a piece of the piano (which didn't really splinter like I'd imagined)  that had been dropped.  It was a funny experience.


The following day, Sunday, I went for walk with my friend Amy Stuart and we wandered a much emptier MIT Campus and enjoyed playing in the Stata:

with the MIT Mood Meter- very fun face detection:

 and the giant chalkboards that are available for anyone to grafitti:
It was such a lovely Boston day!

1 comment:

  1. Piano...interesting.

    Buildings...wierd.

    Graffiti....fun. And very artistic.

    Last pic...you look like Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete