Monday, November 8, 2010

New York City

No time to really explain most of these pictures, although most are pretty self-explanatory.  In these pictures are Me and Alexandra.  The blonde guy in the pictures is Justin- pretty much the only one we knew down there and the guys with me are his roommates who were there to help me not feel like a third wheel.  It was a really fun weekend.  I thought before that Boston was a big city, but now I realize how not big it is and I was glad to come back to Boston.
  












2 comments:

  1. Fun! I forgot that was this past weekend. Cool experience. I'm happy to just live it through your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you talk about being a third wheel, but there are six of you...and you're always standing next to the same guy....

    ReplyDelete