Thursday, May 31, 2018

May

5.5.18  Cousin Katie is such a great babysitter!  She shared these pictures with me of the fun they had while Jared and I were out. (You can almost tell in this picture that Caroline has very very short bangs. Apparently they were getting in her eyes so she cut them off.  *sigh*



5.3.18 He has the right idea, but the execution needs a little work.

5.5.18 We were invited to a cinco de mayo party.  Good food, good folks, good times.
Add caption


5.13.18  Happy Mother's day to me!

5.16.18  Happy birthday to me! I got to give Grandma and Grandpa their Mother's day/Dad's birthday gift... and eat my cake, too.



5.17.18  We had a very successful preschool co-op this year.  Caroline loved it and we had some great ladies and children who participated.  This was at our little "graduation" party.

No comments:

Post a Comment