Wednesday, February 28, 2018

February

2.5.18 Jared took advantage of the mild winter weather to start construction on his home office. 
2.8.18 The kids liked the big toys that were around while the office was being built.
And so did mom. :)
 2.7.18  We got to enjoy lots of park days in February!  Crazy- but we don't mind! We had fun with cousins and friends riding bikes at the park this particularly sunny day.

 2.9.18  Sorella Bennion got hitched! We were able to go to the reception for one of my mission companions. Such a happy day!

2.15.18  Happy Valentine's day to me!


 2.18.18 My handsome little hairdresser.  He was very serious about doing my hair for church.

 2.19.18  More fun in the snow!


Towards the middle of February I got asked to participate in a "Where's Waldo" activity for a mutual activity. The idea was that people from the ward dress up in a disguise and the youth in the ward have to pick them out at the mall.  Sort of a get-to-know-other-adults-in-the-ward activity.  I said yes, but had to come up with a disguise... I borrowed a bag of wigs from my sister-in-law and Ben helped me pick some out.  He was way cuter in them than I was.


This was the final product.  I was wearing some black high heeled boots and walked like I was on a mission. Lots of the kids walked right by me but several figured it out.  It was kinda fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment