Saturday, December 24, 2016

December

37 Weeks
12/2/16

I'm mad!
We've seen an awful lot of this face. Thanks a lot, Daniel Tiger! 12/6/16
Just Keep Swimming
I'm so glad the pool is close to our house, but won't be sad when they build a new rec center.
I'm also so thankful that Jared is helping them be comfortable in the water. He's such a good daddy. I didn't go swimming that time since don't nobody want to see this body in a swimsuit! 12/8/16
Caroline is getting pretty good at moving through the water.  12/16/16

Family Christmas Photo
This was when I thought I might send out Christmas cards....
and if I hadn't had a baby 2 days later I might have. 12/11/16
 Snow child
Caroline is her father's daughter and LOVES the snow.  She just rolls in it and is SO excited to see it.  

12/16/16
New Baby in the House
12/16/16

12/16/16

He had been dream smiling and once I got the camera out it turned into this... 12/18/16

SO thankful for Grandma's help. She left on the 20th to head back to SC and get ready for company. 12/19/16

12/21/16

12/21/16
Christmas Baby
They gave us the hat and stocking at the hospital.
12/18/16


One of my visiting teachers gave me this cute outfit. 12/24/16

I don't need a nap
12/1/16

12/4/16

12/10/16

12/12/16
This is what it looks like when we don't put Caroline in bed for a nap.
Maybe we're not quite ready to end afternoon naps just yet...
Christmas Festivities
All three kiddos at Provo Town Center Mall. We had a 15 minute wait before we could go to Red Robin. The only thing that would even tempt us to go to the mall this close to Christmas would be food. 12/23/16


We traditionally have gone to temple square to see Christmas lights but with cold temps and a newborn we didn't really feel that was the best option this year.  Hoping that the Provo City Center temple would have lights we went there. They had a nice nativity, but no lights.  Thankfully, Provo main street did have some lights and Caroline was able to touch them (she'd been asking to touch lights for weeks). 12/22/16


After the lights we went to Bruges Belgian Waffles and had a treat. 12/22/16






We did our Christmas morning business on Christmas Eve.  I figured with church and flying to South Carolina on Christmas day it would have been more stressful than fun to open presents on the actual Christmas morning.
12/24/16






No comments:

Post a Comment