Sunday, March 20, 2016

Provo City Center Temple


I was privileged to be able to sing with one of the choirs for the dedication of this beautiful temple.  It was a very special experience.

Jared and I were also able to attend the cultural celebration the evening before the dedication.  What an amazing collaborative effort from the youth from so many stakes.
The theme for their program was "Beauty for Ashes" I think the phrase is in proverbs, but I forgot the reference.  At the end of the program they had the kids moving up and down the stairs of the Marriott Center in orange, yellow, and red shirts and it was so cool!  It was surprisingly fire-like.  The picture doesn't do it justice.

1 comment:

  1. Hello cousin! Ive always wanted to attend one of these celebrations! How fun! And this temple is on my list! Love it! And your kids are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete