Monday, September 28, 2015

Oh Desitin...

I didn't realize she could unscrew the lid on the 1 lb container of Desitin.  


I thought she was dead when I went in her room.  There was a funky smell and she looked deathly white and was asleep in her bed.  I was pretty relieved when I figured out what it was.  Aside from being a NIGHTMARE to clean and the IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of  lingering fishy smell we're all still alive.  I'm pretty sure that was the only time she's ever asked to get out of the tub.

Just for the record to finally get her hair from being an oily mess I used vinegar, lots and lots of dish soap, and baby shampoo to get it normal again.  That was after Jared had washed it about 5-6 times with shampoo and a little dish soap.
And to mask the fishy smell (there's cod liver oil in Desitin- who knew.) my house could be a walk-through advertisement for glade plug-ins.

1 comment: