Thursday, July 9, 2015

Party like it's your birthday!

Caroline turned 2!!!  There were several times that week that I had the thought "only one of us is going to make it to her birthday and I'm not sure if it will be me or her."  But we both survived! 

We had a pretty low-key birthday and Caroline didn't seem to mind a bit. 
She loved helping me make the cake.

We had a birthday picnic at the splash pad.


She's a big fan of her new tricycle!

She'll come to one of us nearly daily with her helmet on saying "wanna ride"

She also got some finger paints which she's also enjoying.

 She got some other good stuff- I just don't have pictures handy.  :) 
Happy Birthday to our beautiful and sweet two year old!!



1 comment:

  1. That cake is WAY cuter than the butterfly cake I made for Rylee's birthday and I'm betting it was WAY less painful to make, too. : )

    ReplyDelete