Friday, April 24, 2015

Visit from Aunt Emily

While Jared was in St George Emily came to visit!  It was so great to have her here- and not only because Jared was gone.  We had a good time chatting, eating too much food, mission reunion hopping, sitting in traffic, visiting BYU, watching conference, seeing the Payson temple, dying Easter eggs, and just hanging out...





Caroline was very interested in how Emily did her make-up.




She also got to share our Easter morning festivities- which was really just Caroline eating the fruit snacks and rolo from her Easter basket. :)



3 comments:

  1. Fun! Wish me and Tish could have come, too. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! This makes me sad and happy at the same time. So glad Em was able to visit :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just makes me happy :) Of course it would be fun to have everyone there. So glad I was able to make it out. Party in NY next time!

    ReplyDelete