Friday, May 23, 2014

Random Cuteness

I've finally gotten my hands on all the pictures from Jared's phone.  Okay, okay, so I've actually had them for weeks but am just getting around to sharing. Some of these are pretty old- and some are VERY recent. Like, a few hours ago recent. Enjoy!
Like father- like daughter.  Lovin' some chocolate chip cookies.

Heading for the pool!

Not toooo sure about it....

Grumpy gal.


With her little cousin.  4 days old in this picture. (2/9/14)
With her "little" cousin.  3 1/2 months in this picture. (3/23/14)   To say he's gaining on her would be a gross understatement.

Likes going for rides in the laundry basket.
Delicious high lighters!
I actually forgot to take pictures Easter morning, but this was a re-enactment a few days later.


Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...those 'Easter' pictures are too cute! And you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That swimsuit picture cracked me up! She's so cute!

    ReplyDelete