Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Catch-up from Jared's phone.

I got the pictures off of Jared's phone a couple weeks ago- and now I'm behind again since he has pictures from our latest Memorial Day trip to Moab that I do not have.  Oh well, I'll just share what I did get and carry on.

Back in March Jared and I went with the Young Women to Zion's National Park.  It was lovely!


In April we went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game.  It was FREEZING!  I felt a little cheated because we sat there for the entire game and the final score was 0-0.  There were some exciting moments, but I wanted someone to WIN!

Beautiful flowers by the temple.


Hot Springs and Lava Tubes.  I don't actually have any pictures from the hot springs, but the lava tubes were really cool!  We went down to Meadow, UT at the beginning of May with some of my friends who I met in Boston.





No comments:

Post a Comment