Sunday, February 26, 2012

I love to see the temple... again... and again...

This month seems like it has been temple month.  I've made a goal with some of my friends (Jen and Janelle) to go to all the temples in Utah in the year 2012.  Knowing me, we all know that there's really no telling how long I'll stay in Utah so I'm packing them in.  In the same week I was privileged to go to the endowment session for a friend  of mine, Amy Stuart, visiting her home in Ogden and another session for my old roommate, Michelle Packer. So, we went to Salt Lake in January, but in February I went to Provo (no picture, sorry) Logan, Bountiful, and Mt. Timpanogos.

Not bad for a timed shot, huh?

Me and Amy at the Logan temple.

Me and Jen at the Bountiful temple. She came with me to Michelle's endowment.

Janelle, Jen, and Myself at the Mt. Timpanagos temple.

1 comment:

  1. As my friend Gebus would say: "Templing is awesome spice." Love it. I have that goal someday too...but then they built a ton of new ones, they keep announcing more, and they put them WAAAAYYY down in the corners of Utah. That makes achieving this goal a little more difficult! :)

    ReplyDelete