Monday, September 19, 2011

On the road again....

My travel log for the past few weeks went something like this:


Sunday, August 14th- Leave Newport, RI and arrive in Boston, MA
Monday, August 15th- Leave Boston, MA and arrive in Greenville, SC
Thursday, August 18th- Leave Greenville and arrive in Wichita Falls, TX
Monday, August 22nd- Leave Wichita Falls, TX and arrive in Springville, UT 
(I managed to find my camera and snapped a sorry amount of pictures for such a grand adventure)
Monday, August 29th- Leave Springville, UT and arrive in Englewood, CO
Tuesday, August 30th- Leave Englewood, CO and arrive in St. Charles, MO
Wednesday, August 31st- Leave St. Charles Mo and arrive in Greenville, SC
Thursday, September 1st- Leave Greenville, SC and arrive at Coneross Campground in Townville, SC
Saturday, September 3rd- Leave Coneross Campground and arrive in Greenville, SC
Wednesday, September 7th- Leave Greenville, SC and arrive in Boston, MA


Which brings me to my current adventures... which will be addressed in the next posts... 

1 comment:

  1. So what are you doing back in Boston?? Are you doing the same thing? I'm so curious, I should just email or call you!

    ReplyDelete