Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Life in Pictures

Instead of a boring and long narrative of the adventures I've recently undertaken I will endeavor here to portray my life in pictures.  I will give brief explanations, but expect nothing more.  This will cover the last 2 months of my life... here goes nothin'!

Boston Harbor Islands with my friend Amy Stuart:





A little more of the Freedom Trail with my friend Alexandra:  (we really only made it as far as the canolli and then we played with the string from the box and then it started raining :)



Sailing on the Charles River: (unfortunately Alexandra's phone went for an eternal swim on this particular outing, which was also my first experience sailing.  I quite enjoyed it.)




Funny note from Carter that I found on my wall one Sunday when I got home from church:


Beach trip #1, Hampton, NH:


Alpha Male: My friends seem to think that it's necessary to compete for the title of "alpha male"  It really is quite humorous.  This was the footrace/ "sword" fighting round.


Boston Public Gardens with Amy: (the statues had on Bruins jerseys in honor of the Stanley cup)




Beach Trip #2, Cape Cod, MA with the Preece's and co.:






With mom and Dad at Young Women's camp in Greenville, SC:




Visiting with the Adam Leckie crew in Orlando, FL:

Crazy Milton kids and a cozy car ride up to Tallahassee, FL:




Beach Trip #3, Panama City, FL with the Shields:




Blueberry Picking with the Miltons back in Tallahassee, FL:



My great exodus from South Carolina, as I began my longest solo voyage back to Boston:

Enjoying the 4th of July and the amazing fireworks along the Charles River:





This is obviously not an exhaustive list as I did leave out the less exciting things, like packing up my room at home, but I feel it paints a fairly accurate picture of all the good things that are going on in my life.  

5 comments:

  1. I guess I hardly saw you, huh? I didn't make the cut. But looks like you've been having fun! :) Very cool jumping picture btw. Probably my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I'm coming back in August! :) In case you didn't notice I didn't get Nate or his family either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we were there! We had a blast hanging out with you...even if we were the 'crazy' ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! Check out all these awesome adventures you're finding yourself in? You're wonderful sorella!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoyed your pics! So glad you could visit us in your travels :).

    ReplyDelete