Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back in Boston


The night I got back to Boston I went out to a dinner with friends, the next night Ice Skating, and the next night a fireside and games, and the next night family home evening, and the next night a blizzard and a movie.  Needless to say I've been pretty busy and my first week back FLEW by. I'm waiting for pictures for some of these adventures and I'm really excited to get pictures from my most recent adventure to New Hampshire for the weekend, but for now all I've got is a few from our snow day.  This is how we avoided going crazy when there was a blizzard:  

Making Brownies with Alexandra
Playing Starfall

Making dress up clothes (recognize those pillowcases, mom?)

Making crowns to go with the dresses

Making an elephant mask

view from our house
can you see the parking meters?
me by a snow pile.  I've since seen them much bigger.

2 comments:

  1. my darling cute cousin sara! i love that you have little girls and can have fun doing fun stuff like pillowcase clothing! i now keep 3 boys (10, 9, and 1 yo) so we don't quite do things like that but i'm storing that idea in my mind for later ;) much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how stinkin' cute the girls are. Looks like y'all had fun being snowed in. CRAZY snow. So ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete